In November 2022, Scarisbrick Hall School was subject to an inspection by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI). We are proud to announce we received a 100% Excellent Inspectorate Report.
Early Years Inspection.
The ISI inspection consisted of two parts, an evaluation of our Early Years Foundation Stage, and an Educational Quality Inspection; which reports on the quality of the school’s work whilst considering two key outcomes:
- The achievement of the pupils, including their academic development, and
- The personal development of the pupils.
During their visit to the school, the ISI observed lessons, conducted interviews with pupils and members of staff, considered findings from a parent questionnaire and analysed our policies and procedures.
We are now happy to share the results of the recent inspection with you.
Following the inspection of our Early Years Foundation Stage, the ISI concluded that we are outstanding in all areas, with specific note to the following:
- The overall effectiveness of the early years provision is outstanding.
- The quality of education is outstanding.
- Behaviour and attitudes are outstanding.
- The personal development of children is outstanding.
- Leadership and management are outstanding.
School Educational Quality Inspection.
When considering the quality of the school’s work in the Educational Quality Inspection, the ISI found Scarisbrick Hall School to be excellent in all areas, with focus on the following;
- The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent.
- The quality of pupils’ personal development is excellent.
Scarisbrick Hall School was also found to be fully compliant with regulatory standards.
We are proud that the results from the recent inspection, alongside our constantly high academic results, confirms our places as one of the most accomplished and highly acclaimed independent schools in the region.
Mr Shaw, Headmaster said that “It is wonderful to read our inspection report, it reflects all the hard work of our pupils and staff and demonstrates the achievement of our incredible school”.
You can read the full 100% Excellent Inspectorate Report here.